Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > West
Reload this Page >

Skiing in Colorado in January 2017

Old Aug 30, 2016, 6:12 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

we are looking at skiing in Colorado as it's so incredibly cheap(must now be the cheapest place in the world to ski)

Copper Mt is offering incredible deals for Australians(& probably those horrible Kiwis, who can't stop talking about their rugby team) for stays of 10 nights or more.

Choice of on snow accommodation, that's not expensive & then lift tickets are almost free. 10 days for $225US with up to 4 kids under 13 free & priority lift line access. 13 days is only $260US.

Haven't decided whether to just get a hotel room $146US a night or to get a studio condo with a kitchen from $158US a night.

Have skied at Copper Mt but many years ago. Anyone have any suggestions ?
Old Aug 30, 2016, 9:57 pm

I would get the place with a kitchen. An extra $120 for being able to cook some breakfasts, keep more beer cold, and cook dinner a couple times is worth it to me.
Old Sep 1, 2016, 6:51 pm

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
for $12 more take te kitchen. You can make some of your own meals and reheat any leftovers.
Old Nov 3, 2016, 12:49 pm

Programs: UA Gold
Agreed. Copper is my primary mountain and I love it but dining out options, especially after the slopes close, are limited at the resort. My suggestion would be to get the studio and then grocery shop in Frisco (the grocery market at the mountain is tiny and very expensive).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.