Denver week of 7/27?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Denver week of 7/27?

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2016, 10:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
Denver week of 7/27?

Can anyone tell me what is going on in Denver the week of 7/27? Trying to get a hotel for one night that week (night of 7/28) and nearly everything (and I really do mean pretty much everything) is already booked solid. Looked at convention calendar and some other event listings and I can't figure out what is going on or if that is just the norm?
Old May 20, 2016, 9:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Any particular part of Denver you're looking for?

All Marriotts in/near downtown Denver have availability on 7/28. $145-460 depending on hotel.
Old May 20, 2016, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, lowly UA 1K; Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold; National EC, Hertz PC
Downtown.

FS, RC, all the Hyatts are booked solid.
Old May 22, 2016, 11:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was able to book a room at the Ritz and Brown Palace for 7/28. $531 and $460 after tax respectively.
Old May 23, 2016, 9:45 am

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
convention going on:

http://denverconvention.com/events/d...tem-forum-expo

National Science teachers Association.

Hotels hosting: bookings by July 1st
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
Hyatt Place/Hyatt House
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado
Convention Center (Headquarters Hotel)
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel

As a result rooms are being reserved at contracted hotels till some deadline date, then at that point the unbooked rooms will be released.

Last edited by djp98374; May 23, 2016 at 9:50 am
Old Jun 11, 2016, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Okay. I am dope. Thank you for all the feedback, I now realize I typed the date wrong in the title, I can't book a room on 6/28-29 when I actually need to be there.
Old Jun 16, 2016, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wow. I have no idea what could be going on besides the Rockies playing at home (including a 1:10pm Wednesday game).

If you book Monday-Thursday, the Ritz will sell you a room for almost $700/night. The Quality Inn & Suites near the airport is charging $600/night!

Some of the hotels are available in the Denver Tech Center, and some might be within walking distance of a light rail station.

Good luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.