Craft beers in Phoenix - where?

Subscribe
That's the question! I'm going to be in Phoenix soon (Tempe specifically) - where do the FT'ers recommend I go for craft beer?

Thanks!
The Yard House in Scottsdale has at least 100 taps (Fashion Square shopping center). A chain, but it's a west cost regional and I enjoyed it.
Four Peaks Brewery in Tempe.
Quote: Four Peaks Brewery in Tempe.
Absolutely, I came here to mention this one. Also, Papago Brewing Company in Scottsdale is excellent. They're always changing beers and the place is delightfully hole-in-the-wall-y. They do an amazing pizza too.
Quote: Absolutely, I came here to mention this one. Also, Papago Brewing Company in Scottsdale is excellent. They're always changing beers and the place is delightfully hole-in-the-wall-y. They do an amazing pizza too.
I'll add to the Four Peaks mantra, it is an incredible place! They do tours, special tapping nights, etc. But even on a normal night, sitting outside on the patio, it is fantastic.

I'll go on a limb and recommend 2 others:
* Copper Canyon, Ray/Kyrene in Chandler
* San Tan Brewing, downtown Chandler (roughly AZ Ave/Chandler Blvd)

And if you're going to downtown Chandler, there's a host of great restaurants...Murphy's Law, el Zocalo, Latitude 8, etc.
Well if you're down that way in Chandler and want a great Irish bar with awesome food don't be afraid to check out Fibber Magee's at Elliot and Dobson!
I'll add to the bandwagon of Four Peaks. Great beer and good food too. The Yard House is pretty good as well if you're looking for variety.
And another shout out for Four Peaks Tempe!