Search

Last Eastbound gas station on Highway 26

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2011, 4:59 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Platinum
Last Eastbound gas station on Highway 26

Coming in from the coast tomorrow morning and dropping off rental at downtown Hertz location. I'm driving a hybrid so the mileage is good. I want to stop at the last eastbound gas station on Sunset Highway into Portland. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Old Nov 7, 2011, 12:01 am

Programs: Free agent!
There's a Chevron at the Sylvan exit right before the zoo and the Sunset Tunnel but your best bet might be the 76 on Burnside between 4th and 5th downtown. I believe that's the only gas station in downtown Portland.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 8:50 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Platinum
Originally Posted by kevincrumbs
There's a Chevron at the Sylvan exit right before the zoo and the Sunset Tunnel but your best bet might be the 76 on Burnside between 4th and 5th downtown. I believe that's the only gas station in downtown Portland.
Thanks Kevin, I ended up using the Shell one exit before, because it was easy on and off and Hertz was fine with it. Thank you for your help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.