Reload this Page >

Pei Wei's restaurant 23 arrests as charges with identify theft

Old Mar 6, 2011, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward

This is getting so ridiculous!!! Maricopa County Sheriff [made arrests]at Pei Wei restaurant as charges with identify theft and there is more than 23 arrested with search warrant. I did not realize know what happened that my mom told me today. [sentence removed by moderator; see edit reason] She was upset what happened the restaurant is closedown.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news...aids-abrk.html

IT was real problems with illegal Immigrations who came into USA.

Regards

Last edited by cblaisd; Mar 7, 2011 at 4:33 pm Reason: 1) Make clear the sheriff wasn't arrested; 2) removed personally identifying information about a third-party
Old Mar 7, 2011, 3:10 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
No way. They made arrests at several of the ones I used to frequent. ID theft or no ID theft, I still love their Orange Peel Shrimp.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CMK10
No way. They made arrests at several of the ones I used to frequent. ID theft or no ID theft, I still love their Orange Peel Shrimp.
Dang! You didn't even know that? How could happening the Pei Wei? They trying to accused the ID theft. This is not real specific time for you at all. You should do something else. Why you don't stay away from restaurant on Glendale Ave & Seventh St.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 5:06 pm
Moderator Communications Coordinator, Signatures

Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
It must be nice for the citizens of Maricopa County to have such a crime-free existence that the sheriffs department has time to arrest fast food employees for trying to support their families.
Old Mar 8, 2011, 10:24 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by missydarlin
It must be nice for the citizens of Maricopa County to have such a crime-free existence that the sheriffs department has time to arrest fast food employees for trying to support their families.
I agree with you. Sadly, the voters keep electing Joe Arpaio to Sheriff and he runs on a very anti-immigrant platform. Therefore, he can feel he's been given a mandate to do what he's doing. The people who are supporting their families often can't vote.
Old Mar 14, 2011, 8:32 pm

Programs: QFF (Gold), Skywards, Rapid Rewards,United, Velocity, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by CMK10
I agree with you. Sadly, the voters keep electing Joe Arpaio to Sheriff and he runs on a very anti-immigrant platform. Therefore, he can feel he's been given a mandate to do what he's doing. The people who are supporting their families often can't vote.
He runs an anti illegal immigrant platform.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 2:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Lonely Flyer
He runs an anti illegal immigrant platform.
Right. Lets Sheriff Joe is doing their jobs and he's fought the illegal immigrants. It was too many problems lots of Hispanics people who came into USA without documents. Lots of those people were deportations from USA. They can't come to USA without documents or passports, too. I think its will have beef up all Hispanics people to faced deportations from USA. This must to stopped trying to sneaks the borders with humans smuggling.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 2:06 am

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Back to the Pei Wei topic at hand. My local restaurant was shuttered and I was craving some Pei Wei Spicy Chicken. So after driving to one of the few restaurants left open, I arrived to face a business in total chaos. They had not only lost my order, but apparently many others since quite a few patrons were milling around waiting for their takeout too. I saw the manager refunding money to some who never ate. It appears they were the lucky ones - after finally getting the food home it was so tasteless that we tossed it out.

I hope they get their act together quickly, hire some legal employees, and reopen the closed restaurants.

BTW, Pei Wei is owned by P F Changs.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 6:28 am

Programs: UA *Alliance
If you're in the area of Guadalupe and McClintock in Tempe, forget about the Pei Wei and grab something at Tott's in the same parking lot.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 6:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tanic
BTW, Pei Wei is owned by P F Changs.
Wow! I didn't even know that. I thought they share the restaurant by P.F Chang? How come?
Old Mar 16, 2011, 8:59 pm

Programs: UA *Alliance
Originally Posted by N830MH
Wow! I didn't even know that. I thought they share the restaurant by P.F Chang? How come?
Pei Wei is the fast casual / quick serve version of PF Chang's. Sort of like the difference between Chevrolet, Buick, and Cadillac or the subtle differences in services and amenities in hotel chains.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.