Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Washington DC Hotel Help - Omni

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2015, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

hi, doesn anyone know the best method to get the best price on a Washington DC hotel? i'm interested in the omni shoreham or others near woodley park / national zoo and found it for $178 night on multiple sites and then 30 mins later when i was going to book it it changed to $209. i used to get this hotel or the marriott next to it by naming my own price on priceline when they offered woodley park but now it is woodley park/dupon circle and the choices are vague and i will be using the subway.

i appreciate any help or ideas.

thanks!

J
Old Feb 26, 2015, 8:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref

Pay the $209
Old Feb 27, 2015, 9:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Formerly HPN, but then DCA and IAD for a while, and now back to HPN!
Programs: Honestly, I've been out of the travel game so long that I'm not even sure. Maybe Marriott Gold?
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
Pay the $209
Depending on when you're trying to book, I agree with this comment.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 7:35 pm

Programs: AA Gold

Could try to clear the history on your internet browser and try again, or try a different computer. I have definitely experienced this where I will look around at several hotels and when I go back to book, price has increased. I clear my browser, it returns to original price.

I know that there is some debate on this topic, but it can't hurt to try.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.