Afrin at IAD?

Old Feb 28, 2011, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

Afrin at IAD?

Does anyone know if I can buy Afrin somewhere in Terminal B of IAD? if so where? Lucky me, I get to fly with the remnants of a cold tomorrow
Old Mar 1, 2011, 8:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
I don't know what the active ingredients are, but is this one of those OTC drugs only sold from behind the Rx counter these days? If so, the airport stores won't be selling it for sure. I'd be surprised if they had something so specialized in any case.

Hope you feel better.

Don't know if it works or is right, but came up with this phone # for Hudsons at Dulles - 703-572-7360

Last edited by GoingAway; Mar 1, 2011 at 8:23 pm
Old Mar 7, 2011, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by GoingAway
I don't know what the active ingredients are, but is this one of those OTC drugs only sold from behind the Rx counter these days? If so, the airport stores won't be selling it for sure. I'd be surprised if they had something so specialized in any case.

Hope you feel better.

Don't know if it works or is right, but came up with this phone # for Hudsons at Dulles - 703-572-7360
Nope, it's an otc spray. I don't recall seeing it there--but there are drugstores within 3 or 4 miles of IAD, and the bottle size is small enough that it passes TSA muster.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
Originally Posted by joanek
Nope, it's an otc spray. I don't recall seeing it there--but there are drugstores within 3 or 4 miles of IAD, and the bottle size is small enough that it passes TSA muster.
It's a drug, no need to worry about TSA bs

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.