Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Mid-Atlantic
Reload this Page >

IAD International Return Connection in 1 hour 28 minutes?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2011, 7:21 pm
Original Poster

I'm planning a trip to Moscow in March and may take UA. I would take UA from Moscow (DME) to DC (IAD) and then back to KC (MCI).

Is it at all possible to make this connection in IAD with customs and all? I doubt it...
Old Jan 13, 2011, 7:07 am

Programs: UA Million Miler
Yes, it is marginal. if you are a U.S. citizen, then that's a plus wrt time. I'd say that your chances decrease significantly if you have checked baggage, since you'll have to wait for it in baggage claim before going through customs, and then rechecking it.

I would be ready with info about the next flight, including connections through ORD or even DEN if necessary.
Old Jan 14, 2011, 9:43 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Welcome to FT.
Here's an existing thread that will help answer some or all of your questions. It does seem like a tight connection:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/washi...ght=connecting

Last edited by UAPremExecflyer; Jan 14, 2011 at 9:45 am Reason: added "existing"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.