Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VS002 29 Oct Weather

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2011, 6:31 am
Original Poster

VS002 29 Oct Weather

I've got two friends flying on VS 002 today @ 22:00. Expecting an unusually early snow storm in the NY area today / tonight. EWR is supposed to get much more snow than JFK. The friends need to get back to LON tonight so they can go to work on Monday. Although I would love to have them in NY for another week... I said they should see if they can get on an earlier flight out of JFK. Do you think Virgin would let them switch for free in anticipation of the weather before any snow actually happens?

Thanks.
Old Oct 29, 2011, 8:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/hi/new...00/9626805.stm

Their report says that NY will only get a dusting of snow. I hope it misses you and the flights are okay.
Old Oct 29, 2011, 8:51 am
Moderator, Virgin Atlantic

Programs: VS Red, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium - earned out of our own pocket!.
There was nothing on the website or the VS Facebook pages when I looked.

VS are now very good at posting updates about service disruptions and giving passengers information about what to do on Facebook / Twitter, but it is the weekend and the social media team normally only work M-F 9-5.

Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.