Wiki Posts
Search

Child in Upperclass

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2016, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

Child in Upperclass

Hi
Has anyone flown with a child in upper class? I am travelling with my 3 yo in the next couple of weeks from AU - US and have booked business.
The seating plan seems to be their new herringbone style. 1 - 2 - 1..

The 2 in the middle though seem to have a divider to look through to your partner but I am thinking it may be better for me to get the window and one of the centre seats so my daughter can still see me and if she gets out of her seat I am right there on the other side of the aisle rather than blocked on the other side of her in the centre 2 seats/

Or are the two centre seats good for travelling companions and will I be able to see and access my daughter ok?

Look forward to your replies

TIA!
Old May 31, 2016, 8:04 am

Can't comment on the seating but VA have business class, not Upper Class (which is designation unique to VS and not VA).
Old Jun 4, 2016, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by kzm2805
Hi
Has anyone flown with a child in upper class? I am travelling with my 3 yo in the next couple of weeks from AU - US and have booked business.
The seating plan seems to be their new herringbone style. 1 - 2 - 1..

The 2 in the middle though seem to have a divider to look through to your partner but I am thinking it may be better for me to get the window and one of the centre seats so my daughter can still see me and if she gets out of her seat I am right there on the other side of the aisle rather than blocked on the other side of her in the centre 2 seats/

Or are the two centre seats good for travelling companions and will I be able to see and access my daughter ok?

Look forward to your replies

TIA!
kzm, If you have one of the upgraded 777s, I would put your daughter in a window seat and you on the other side of the aisle (e.g. 2G and 2K) for ease of access at meal times, toilet breaks and bed time, plus outside views. From 2G you will be able to look back at her as shown in the 4th pic of this review.

However, if she needs reassurance at takeoff, landing or turbulence, the opening between the two centre seats might be helpful.

Sounds like you have seen pics, but if you haven't, there are more in this review.

Last edited by bpmsmith; Jun 4, 2016 at 11:55 am Reason: fixed 2nd link

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.