Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Australia | Velocity
Reload this Page >

Hertz President / Hilton Diamond - one-time or recurring

Old Jan 29, 2016, 9:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum

So as a VA plat you get Hertz President's Club, and Hilton Diamond status. Pretty sweet deal.

Are these "one-time" benefits (only get it for 12 months from when you request), or "ongoing" (so long as you're VA plat, you get both)?

(In my experience they appear one-time -- looking for the experience on others)
Old Jan 29, 2016, 9:56 pm

Programs: QF Gold LTG (ow Saph), HHon Silver, Marriot Gold
one time only.
some have experienced getting it again when dropping to Gold then coming back to Plat, others seemingly havent
Old Aug 1, 2016, 9:30 pm

Programs: HH, VA, QF, SQ, Air NZ
How long does the HH Diamond Card take to arrive?

Hi,

@Shuuy - just wondering how long the new HH Diamond card took to arrive and your status to change on your account? I have recently turned Plat and opted in the HH Dia. I was already a Silver member.

The Europcar Elite has already been processed.

Thanks

FF
Old Aug 3, 2016, 5:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
@FlossieFlyer <10 business days for HH Diamond to be recognised in the system. I've never used the card.
Old Aug 3, 2016, 7:12 pm

Programs: HH, VA, QF, SQ, Air NZ
Thanks @shuuy

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.