Search

Access to Virgin Lounge on arrival

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2015, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Access to Virgin Lounge on arrival

TT flight
arriving on a Airnz flight the virgin domestic lounge is available for access (with guests) without the need to have an ongoing flight
Can also use the curbside access.

Last edited by Beano; Sep 25, 2015 at 5:23 am Reason: Details found on the Website
Old Sep 20, 2015, 7:46 pm

Programs: OZ Platinum LifeTime; DL PM; QF Gold; VA Gold; HH Diamond; IHG Diamond
Old Sep 24, 2015, 8:19 am

Huh ?
Old Sep 25, 2015, 2:06 am

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
Originally Posted by henrus
Huh ?
OP found the answer to their question, but instead of posting it here to be helpful, for some reason they decided to just delete the entire question.
Old Sep 26, 2015, 7:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Well if it assists anyone, I know Plats can access any Virgin lounge in oz at any time flying or not and I do it all the time, usually with a guest. (I THINK you are allowed 2 guests but have never asked)

Only of the very few real Plat bennies.
Old Sep 26, 2015, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by ozstamps
Well if it assists anyone, I know Plats can access any Virgin lounge in oz at any time flying or not and I do it all the time, usually with a guest. (I THINK you are allowed 2 guests but have never asked)

To be clear, someone has to be flying VA for this benefit, either the WP or one of their guests (3 Guests max).
Old Sep 26, 2015, 8:24 pm
kpc

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ozstamps

Originally Posted by serfty
To be clear, someone has to be flying VA for this benefit, either the WP or one of their guests (3 Guests max).
Arrivals (after VA flight) access applies to VA Golds as well with 1 guest allowed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.