Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Australia | Velocity
Reload this Page >

Extra legroom purchased, no seat assignment

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Extra legroom purchased, no seat assignment

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2015, 12:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA silver
Question Extra legroom purchased, no seat assignment

I booked tickets for mrs. yhm and I from SDY to AYQ and paid for exit row seats. But on the E-ticket, mrs. yhm has 14C confirmed, while on mine under seat it says "check in required". My payment for extra leg room is listed on the E-ticket.
Any idea why this might be the case?
Old Jul 30, 2015, 3:51 pm

Programs: QF Silver
The same happened to me before on BNE-ADL. Called the call centre and it took them ages to even understand what the problem was. They didn't know what had to be done, so I did the only thing logical: hang up and call again. I got someone who knew what was wrong and sorted it out straight away. My advice: call them.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA silver
Well I was luckier than you, I called and got it sorted fairly quickly. The agent could see that I had paid, so assigned me a seat with no trouble. Still, odd that it happened, and I'm glad I re-checked the e-ticket before flying.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.