flying ahead ... a day earlier?

Old Apr 25, 2015, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

flying ahead ... a day earlier?

hi, has anyone tried "flying ahead" the day before your scheduled flight, and if so, how successful it's been?

I've heard of anecdotal reports but never tried this myself
Old Apr 25, 2015, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Good luck if it works is all I can indicate - While the rules for 'fly ahead' are specific, some are often ignored, such as that for "same fare class": (http://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com...memberbenefits)

22.5 Fly Ahead

22.5.1 In the event that a Gold or Platinum Member, who has a confirmed seat for a Virgin Australia Domestic flight, arrives at the Virgin Australia Lounge on the day of travel in time to be carried on an earlier Virgin Australia Domestic flight, the Member is entitled to make a request that they, and an accompanying guest in the same booking, be carried on that earlier flight (Fly Ahead).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.