Virgin Velocity + Eligible Sectors

Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:36 pm
Original Poster

Virgin Velocity + Eligible Sectors

Hi,

I missed the August cut off for eligible sectors with VV, however I have enough Status Credits for Gold but not enough of the Eligible Sectors (I've hit 2 out of the 4).

My question is - what is deemed an eligible sector? Is this any VA/DJ flight flown? Are there any minimum requirements?

I want to hit Gold so am wondering if I fly back to Oz and do a domestic flight (return), will that give me the 2 additional eligible sectors as long as it's a VA/DJ ticketed fare?

Many thanks!
Old Dec 17, 2012, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
It hase to be a revenue VA/DJ flight number.
Originally Posted by Status Info Page
Terms and Conditions
An Eligible Sector is a flown journey from an origin to a destination on a Virgin Australia booking (DJ or VA Flight number).
For Terms and Conditions, click here.
Originally Posted by T&C's
Eligible Sector means a flight journey from an origin to a destination:

(a) that has been flown;
(b) that has been purchased using cash or credit;
(c) that has not been purchased in whole or in part using Points; and
(d) where Virgin Australia is the marketing carrier (This means that the flight number starts with a DJ or VA prefix).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.