Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club
Reload this Page >

When arriving at LHR - is Revivals lounge after immigration/ luggage pick up?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2009, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Hello all,

My partner and I are burning a last bunch of CO miles (I don't travel as much anymore) on Upper Class tickets in September (BOS-LHR return).

Revivals lounge looks like a nice way to freshen up for the day before heading out - particularly since we won't be able to check in at hotel until later on in day.

My partner wanted to know if we'll have our luggage w/ us by the time we get to Revivals. I thought we would, but why not check in w/ our friendly experts on Flyertalk? (Yes, I searched first).

Looking forward to the experience - our only other US- Europe experiences in Business have been in CO BusinessFirst and USAir Envoy. I'm sure UC *must* be better than Envoy - looking forward to comparing w/ BusinessFirst (which I last flew about a year ago).

Particularly looking forward to upper deck on 747 - have had a thing about that plane and have only flown on upper deck once before (on AF and it was coach).

Only second time on Virgin Air - first time was in early 90s in coach.

I'll stop rambling.

Cheers,

Alec (and Stephen) in Providence

Last edited by AlecM; Feb 22, 2009 at 9:03 am Reason: Details/grammar
Old Feb 22, 2009, 9:05 am

Programs: MUCCI, British Airways Executive Club Gold
Originally Posted by AlecM
Hello all,

My partner and I are burning a last bunch of CO miles (I don't travel as much anymore) on Upper Class tickets in September (BOS-LHR return).

Revivals lounge looks like a nice way to freshen up for the day before heading out - particularly since we won't be able to check in at hotel until later on in day.

My partner wanted to know if we'll have our luggage w/ us by the time we get to Revivals. I thought we would, but why not check in w/ our friendly experts on Flyertalk? (Yes, I searched first).

Looking forward to the experience - our only other US- Europe experiences in Business have been in CO BusinessFirst and USAir Envoy. I'm sure UC *must* be better than Envoy - looking forward to comparing w/ BusinessFirst (which I last flew about a year ago).

Particularly looking forward to upper deck on 747 - have had a thing about that plane and have only flown on upper deck once before (on AF and it was coach).

Only second time on Virgin Air - first time was in early 90s in coach.

I'll stop rambling.

Cheers,

Alec (and Stephen) in Providence
Hi Alec.

I can confirm that the LHR Revivals Lounge is situated after baggage reclaim/customs. Basically you hop in the lift, go up a floor and you're at the lounge. It's well signposted.

Enjoy,

tom139
Old Feb 22, 2009, 9:07 am
Suspended

yes, after you come out of customs go to the elevator and it is on the upper level as you head towards parking in T3
Old Mar 2, 2009, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Thanks!

tom & elite,

thank you for the data - looking forward to our first UC experience

(and to visiting London again - I was there briefly in November - Stephen hasn't been in over 10 years)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.