FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/virgin-atlantic-airways-flying-club-506/)
-   -   When arriving at LHR - is Revivals lounge after immigration/ luggage pick up? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/virgin-atlantic-airways-flying-club/924523-when-arriving-lhr-revivals-lounge-after-immigration-luggage-pick-up.html)

AlecM Feb 22, 2009 9:02 am

When arriving at LHR - is Revivals lounge after immigration/ luggage pick up?

Hello all,

My partner and I are burning a last bunch of CO miles (I don't travel as much anymore) on Upper Class tickets in September (BOS-LHR return).

Revivals lounge looks like a nice way to freshen up for the day before heading out - particularly since we won't be able to check in at hotel until later on in day.

My partner wanted to know if we'll have our luggage w/ us by the time we get to Revivals. I thought we would, but why not check in w/ our friendly experts on Flyertalk? (Yes, I searched first).

Looking forward to the experience - our only other US- Europe experiences in Business have been in CO BusinessFirst and USAir Envoy. I'm sure UC *must* be better than Envoy - looking forward to comparing w/ BusinessFirst (which I last flew about a year ago).

Particularly looking forward to upper deck on 747 - have had a thing about that plane and have only flown on upper deck once before (on AF and it was coach).

Only second time on Virgin Air - first time was in early 90s in coach.

I'll stop rambling.

Cheers,

Alec (and Stephen) in Providence

tom139 Feb 22, 2009 9:05 am

Originally Posted by AlecM (Post 11301224)
Hello all,

My partner and I are burning a last bunch of CO miles (I don't travel as much anymore) on Upper Class tickets in September (BOS-LHR return).

Revivals lounge looks like a nice way to freshen up for the day before heading out - particularly since we won't be able to check in at hotel until later on in day.

My partner wanted to know if we'll have our luggage w/ us by the time we get to Revivals. I thought we would, but why not check in w/ our friendly experts on Flyertalk? (Yes, I searched first).

Looking forward to the experience - our only other US- Europe experiences in Business have been in CO BusinessFirst and USAir Envoy. I'm sure UC *must* be better than Envoy - looking forward to comparing w/ BusinessFirst (which I last flew about a year ago).

Particularly looking forward to upper deck on 747 - have had a thing about that plane and have only flown on upper deck once before (on AF and it was coach).

Only second time on Virgin Air - first time was in early 90s in coach.

I'll stop rambling.

Cheers,

Alec (and Stephen) in Providence

Hi Alec.

I can confirm that the LHR Revivals Lounge is situated after baggage reclaim/customs. Basically you hop in the lift, go up a floor and you're at the lounge. It's well signposted.

Enjoy,

tom139

elitetraveler Feb 22, 2009 9:07 am

yes, after you come out of customs go to the elevator and it is on the upper level as you head towards parking in T3

AlecM Mar 2, 2009 7:56 am

Thanks!

tom & elite,

thank you for the data - looking forward to our first UC experience

(and to visiting London again - I was there briefly in November - Stephen hasn't been in over 10 years)