Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delay in getting Gold Card-US problem?

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2008, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Location: New York, NY, AA 4MM PLT, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Platinum, CC Gold
Delay in getting Gold Card-US problem?

I made FC Gold in early March which is wonderful - love the LHR Fastrack, Revivals and Clubhouse - however, I've still not gotten my gold card in the mail. My silver card came within 2-3 weeks of hitting silver. Des (sp?) at the Clubhouse requested that a new one be sent over a month ago and that has not arrived either.

Are there any other members who've had a lengthly delay in getting their Gold Cards? I suspect that the problem is that I am in the U.S. and the cards are mailed from Europe.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 11:50 am

Programs: not a lot
Originally Posted by AAPlatinum
I made FC Gold in early March which is wonderful - love the LHR Fastrack, Revivals and Clubhouse - however, I've still not gotten my gold card in the mail. My silver card came within 2-3 weeks of hitting silver. Des (sp?) at the Clubhouse requested that a new one be sent over a month ago and that has not arrived either.

Are there any other members who've had a lengthly delay in getting their Gold Cards? I suspect that the problem is that I am in the U.S. and the cards are mailed from Europe.
I got this mail today when asking why I have not received my Silver card despite being silver for over 3 months now:

Originally Posted by VS Customer Service
Dear XXXXX

Thank you for your email and apologies for the delayed response.

I am sorry to learn that you have still not received your Flying Club card.

There is currently an unavoidable delay in the despatch of Flying Club cards. Your card is currently awaiting despatch at the company that produces the membership cards on our behalf.

Many apologies for the delay and we will have your card sent out for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for contacting Flying Club.

Kind Regards

Some Bloke
Flying Club Customer Services
Old Jun 3, 2008, 8:51 am

Programs: Priority Pass, DL SM, UA G, VA GM, SPG GM, HHonors GM, Marriott PM
I am waiting for my updated card as my card expired just last month.. They are just having production/shipping issues I guess with the company they contract the work out to
Old Jun 9, 2008, 3:45 pm

Programs: VS Gold, Delta Platinum, Amex Centurion, Sixt Platinum
Did you have any problems with not physically having the Gold Card while accessing the fastrack, lounge etc? Only asking as I'm due to travel next week and not received mine yet.

Worth printing off my account page?
Old Jun 9, 2008, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Location: New York, NY, AA 4MM PLT, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Platinum, CC Gold
Originally Posted by stickskier
Did you have any problems with not physically having the Gold Card while accessing the fastrack, lounge etc? Only asking as I'm due to travel next week and not received mine yet.

Worth printing off my account page?
No, I had no problems with fastrack - you scan your boarding pass for entry, Clubhouses or Revivals. Just annoying to not have the card after 3+ months of being Gold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.