Search

Trying to book a fare found on Google flights

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2015, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Bronze, VS Red, AMEX Plat Plus
Trying to book a fare found on Google flights

Hi guys

I've found an itinerary for DUB-LHR/LGW-LAS-LGW/LHR-DUB in upper class for £1190ish per person. I think this is the link to show you:
http://goo.gl/flights/yvXD

It tells me at the bottom of the page to phone virgin or book through fly.co.uk

Phoning VS, they say they can't match that price and I've read bad reviews about fly.co.uk.

How do I go about booking it?

Cheers
Old Oct 4, 2015, 2:12 pm

As long as you don't need to make changes, etc. and stick to the booked itinerary it shouldn't be an issue to book through an OTA.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
There are other online travel sites so try one of those. All Google flights does is suggest one - you don't have to use it.

Google flights gives you the flight numbers and times so you have this data to us too book using one of the other sites that does have good reviews.
Old Oct 5, 2015, 1:57 am

Programs: BA Exec Blue, IHG Spire, HHonor Gold, Accor Platinum.
Originally Posted by deno86
Hi guys

I've found an itinerary for DUB-LHR/LGW-LAS-LGW/LHR-DUB in upper class for £1190ish per person. I think this is the link to show you:
http://goo.gl/flights/yvXD

It tells me at the bottom of the page to phone virgin or book through fly.co.uk

Phoning VS, they say they can't match that price and I've read bad reviews about fly.co.uk.

How do I go about booking it?

Cheers
Use Expedia.co.uk?

Others have done so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.