Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking multi-class round trip?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2012, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Booking multi-class round trip?

How does one book a multi-class roundtrip on VA? I want to fly UC, IAD to LHR, but return on PE. For some other airlines, including VS (!), the booking engine shows all the fare classes, but I am not finding this option on VA. One alternative would be to book 2 one-way tickets (UC eastbound, PE westbound), and hope that would not be more expensive. Please advise. Thanks.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 1:10 pm

Programs: VS Au, Skywards Au, BA Exec Ag, HH Diamond, Taj Au
In the booking engine click on More Options and you'll see per sector booking fields, where you can select UC one way and PE the other.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by slinky09
In the booking engine click on More Options and you'll see per sector booking fields, where you can select UC one way and PE the other.
Thanks! I would not have guessed that from the website. That option works, and after a few tries, I was able to find suitable combinations at various price points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.