Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge in lax for vx F?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2017, 9:23 pm

Programs: AS
LAX AS Lounge personnel are actually really nice. I consider several of them good friends. We always catch up on our layovers. They were incredibly supportive when I went through cancer last year.
If there is an issue with your VX F boarding pass, just remind them that new policy now in place for VX passengers.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 12:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Disc
Originally Posted by Oakshadow
The lack of a comma between "First Class guests" and "Elevate Gold" is not my typo. It's how it's written on that VX page. Do you have to be in FC and an Elevate Gold to get free access?
The email I received from VX this morning pretty clearly states that VX Golds get complimentary access for the remainder of 2017 -- no FC or other requirement. Also pushed the T6 move up to May 13.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 3:01 pm

Programs: AA, DL Platinum, AS, AF/KL, UA, VS, HA, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by shza
The email I received from VX this morning pretty clearly states that VX Golds get complimentary access for the remainder of 2017 -- no FC or other requirement. Also pushed the T6 move up to May 13.
That's good, but does the language of that email make it clear that VX FC pax, whether it be "long haul" or not, get complimentary access with no VX Gold requirement?
Old Apr 20, 2017, 5:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Disc
Originally Posted by Oakshadow
That's good, but does the language of that email make it clear that VX FC pax, whether it be "long haul" or not, get complimentary access with no VX Gold requirement?
No, it doesn't say anything at all about FC -- just that "Starting May 13th Elevate Gold members will have complimentary access and Elevate Silver members at a reduced rate, to the Alaska Lounge through 2017." (Their terrible grammar/style, not mine.)
Old Apr 21, 2017, 4:17 pm

Programs: AS
On VX site, it very clearly states that upon presenting a FC Boarding Pass on either VX or AS, FREE admittance to AS Lounge, after the move to T-6.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.