Group reservations/OCLI is a cluster F

Old Mar 4, 2017, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Group reservations/OCLI is a cluster F

Ok, I'm sure there are alot of good Virgin America employees making due with they have but the manage reservations and the group reservation process is abysmal.

Number of issues but the most glaring one is they could not ticket my groups reservation until 48 hours prior to departure. Payment was made 3 weeks prior to departure.

OCLI (including manage reservation) was a cluster F*. Ok, chosing seats was abosutely screwy. Ok, I had to change seats for everyone on the reservation and I couldn't just choose keep this persons seat because if I said skip it would totally release the seat. I couldn't click on that persons seat (it wouldn't let me) because it was occupied (well by said person of course) so if I wanted to continue I would have to chose a completely different seat. To top this all off when I called to have them get seats, I get ok, Robert is in 11C with Joe in 11B...Not according what I have, Robert used to have 11C but now has 9C according to my reservation. So I am totally throwing my hands up and hoping that it can be sorted out at the airport.

Is this something with my reservation or the fact that it was booked by the group desk? Or does this happen all the time?
Old Mar 6, 2017, 8:51 pm

Ticketing on group reservations is never done until just prior to the departure. Prior to that, you're only holding the space on the flight. It's normal.You do get the additional benefits of paying over time, free baggage and the ability to add or remove people up until the stated time limitations.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.