Wiki Posts
Search

VX movie

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2017, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA (850k miles), SPG Platinum
VX movie

Is there any way to watch a movie that I purchased on VX after the flight? I'll even pay again.

It was part of their international movies and since my flight was relatively short, I only got through half of the movie.

I have tried to find the movie on netflix, amazon, google play, etc. but nobody has the movie.

I believe the movie was only playing for the month of January so I won't be able to buy it again since today is Jan 31.

For the curious, the movie is called "Seoul Searching." It is not yet out of dvd, etc.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 1:55 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Alaska MVP, Delta Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by Rock72
Is there any way to watch a movie that I purchased on VX after the flight? I'll even pay again.

It was part of their international movies and since my flight was relatively short, I only got through half of the movie.

I have tried to find the movie on netflix, amazon, google play, etc. but nobody has the movie.

I believe the movie was only playing for the month of January so I won't be able to buy it again since today is Jan 31.

For the curious, the movie is called "Seoul Searching." It is not yet out of dvd, etc.
I can see it on Fandango Now and add it to my watchlist, but it doesn't look like it's available to buy/rent there, either.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 9:42 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

"This Theatrical Release Is Not Yet Available on DVD."
Old Feb 7, 2017, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
It'd be ironic if you have to check bit torrent forums to get this movie because it's unavailable through legitimate purchase. I have this dilemma with not being able to buy sports stuff on iTunes because iTunes stopped selling it (who would imagine that iTunes stops selling anything!)
Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:52 am
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by gaobest
It'd be ironic if you have to check bit torrent forums
Not available there either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.