Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

So have you taken an Alaska (AS) flight yet?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So have you taken an Alaska (AS) flight yet?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2017, 10:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by gaobest
It seems that AS gave me (all of us VX people??) the Mvp gold 75K status when I joined AS. Is this for all 2017?
Does that mean that we get priority tsa (I don't yet have precheck), even when flying Y?
And the free bag for flying Y?
Just checking - I'm looking at a summer trip for SFO/PDX, and it's hard to justify paying F if Y allows the same airport privileges. It's only 2 hours so very hard to justify F.
Yes until the end of 2017. 2 free bags per passenger, premium Y seat (on 737-800 and a few 900's that have it) or extra legroom seats on planes without premium Y, TSA priority line etc. Its not the same as MCS but its free and at booking and not waiting for some upgrade to extra legroom. Not that the regular legroom is bad on VX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.