Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Virgin America gate B38 and B37 at Boston Logan... iosalated from other gates?

Old Apr 21, 2015, 12:29 am
Original Poster

If I go past the security to Virgin America gate B38 and B37 at Boston Logan airport, will I be able to walk to other gates in Terminal B without having to go through security again?

Based on Logan's map, it looks like B38 and B37 are isolated from other gates in Terminal B, and there is a tiny security area to these two gates (so I assume the lines will be short for Virgin America passengers??)...
Old Apr 21, 2015, 8:02 am

No, you will not be able to walk to the other gates in Terminal B. B38 and B37 are completely separate from the rest of the terminal post-security. And yes the security lines are short as it essentially will only be for people on your flight.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

That's too bad... I was thinking I could use the AA lounge in the same terminal with my pass. I guess I am not gonna arrive early for my flight out of logan on VX this June.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 11:50 am

Programs: AA Gold,DL Gold
Have not been to Boston in quite a while but wasnt Massport building a connector to the rest of the concourse along with UA improvements.

http://www.massport.com/news-room/ne...ional-airport/
Old Apr 22, 2015, 2:39 pm

Oh that is nice. As of March 1st (my last flight on VX out of BOS) that connector had not been built. That will make flying on virgin america out of Boston much more enjoyable.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 3:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Same thing happened to AS as well. We got moved to the mini terminal in C which is a barren wasteland not connected to the rest of the terminal. I'm assuming no pre-check either?
Old Apr 23, 2015, 12:30 am
Suspended

Programs: VX Gold
Originally Posted by CDKing
Same thing happened to AS as well. We got moved to the mini terminal in C which is a barren wasteland not connected to the rest of the terminal. I'm assuming no pre-check either?
Nope, no precheck at BOS, either. But once I was able to negotiate with them to not take my shoes off, b/c the pair I was wearing are laborious to untie and tie and I didn't really feel like doing it just because I happen to be flying through an antiquated facility
Old May 16, 2015, 11:00 am

No connector

I just flew out of BOS a few days ago. I breezed through security which was nice but then you are stuck with one option for food and limited restroom capacity. No connectors to other parts of the terminal.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.