Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Noob Quandary For Capturing Miles On Upcoming Flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2015, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze & Hilton Gold

Apologies if this has been asked before.

I have my first flight on Virgin America coming up in May (Flying discounted 1st with Mrs. DLBlackman ORD-SFO-ORD). I have a Virgin Atlantic Flying Club account (with ~15k miles), a KrisFlyer account (with a zero balance), as well as a new Elevate account (with a zero balance). My thought is to use either KrisFlyer or FlyingClub but I'd like to hear opinions as to which way to go.

BTW: I used my Chase Sapphire Preferred card to pay for this, so I already got 3x Chase Points for each dollar spent on this ticket, so that was a plus!

Thanks In Advance
Old Apr 11, 2015, 2:20 am

You almost always earn the highest flight reward adding it to the rewards account of the airline you're flying on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.