Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Virgin America Wants to Put Your Face on an A320

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2014, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, VX Silver, HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, JPM Palladium

In partnership with the SF Giants and Stand Up To Cancer, Virgin America is running a contest that will end with the winners' faces included in a mosaic-type livery. Using Facebook, Giants fans can enter the contest by uploading an image of themselves being Giants fans and include the hashtag #FlyTogether.

The airline is donating $5/image submitted to Stand Up To Cancer (up to $25,000) and will be giving a free pair of Virgin America tickets to the fan whose image gets the most likes.

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/s...lytogether.jsp

http://flightclub.jalopnik.com/virgi...ane-1595744545
Old Jun 26, 2014, 7:14 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Thanks for the link, I'm a big SF Giants fan so I went ahead and uploaded a photo of me.
Old Jun 27, 2014, 1:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, VX Silver, HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, JPM Palladium
Happy to share. If your photo's picked, let us know?

Also don't miss: "Once the plane is in service with the decal, people who tweet a photo of the plane with the #FlyTogether tag also have a chance to win Virgin America tickets."
Old Jun 27, 2014, 8:03 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by FTcadence
Happy to share. If your photo's picked, let us know?

Also don't miss: "Once the plane is in service with the decal, people who tweet a photo of the plane with the #FlyTogether tag also have a chance to win Virgin America tickets."
That I will! The email they sent me confirming my submissions (I made two) also included a 15% off code for VX travel ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.