What's up with the PDX schedule?

Old Jan 31, 2016, 11:50 am

Programs: AS, HA, JL, UA
MORE PDX service is coming! SFO-PDX will increase to 3x daily in MAY!!!

FINALLY!!
Old Feb 1, 2016, 12:19 am

Programs: VX Gold, UA MM, SPG Plat
Fascinating. Must be a result of the delivery of new aircraft.

They'll have to do a bit if advertising in the PDX market to establish their viability once more. Real frequent flyers out of PDX who were previously keen on VX will have written them off over the last year or two.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 2:10 am

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
Originally Posted by transpac-canuck
Fascinating. Must be a result of the delivery of new aircraft.

They'll have to do a bit if advertising in the PDX market to establish their viability once more. Real frequent flyers out of PDX who were previously keen on VX will have written them off over the last year or two.
True, though I'd point out that given that they're going from 1x daily in March to 2x daily in April and then 3x daily in May (and not putting the extra capacity elsewhere) that suggests that either (1) response to the second frequency was quite strong or (2) they're capacity constrained elsewhere in the system (at least among the "western" network).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.