Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VX buying LGA slots

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2013, 11:09 am

Programs: UA G
Meh, SBA has been in non-stop shrink mode for over a decade. In fact, PMUA killed the last mainline flight in 2002 and has only recently picked up mainline service to DEN via F9.
Old Dec 17, 2013, 1:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by unavaca
Meh, SBA has been in non-stop shrink mode for over a decade. In fact, PMUA killed the last mainline flight in 2002 and has only recently picked up mainline service to DEN via F9.
This way they can charge a minimum highly restricted fare of $300 to SFO. It became a prophecy whereby anyone who isn't on an unlimited expense account will either drive or take a shuttle service down to LA.
Old Dec 17, 2013, 1:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
This way they can charge a minimum highly restricted fare of $300 to SFO. It became a prophecy whereby anyone who isn't on an unlimited expense account will either drive or take a shuttle service down to LA.
IIRC, we paid something like $450 RT to fly on a puddle-jumper, SFO-SBA, a few years ago. Would have been cheaper to fly to NYC.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 9:46 pm

Anyone there at today's inaugural flight? I'll be taking this flight in a few days.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 9:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: VX Gold
No, but I'm curious what they're doing with the two extra slot pairs.

As I understand it, they're using 8 slots for DAL-LGA, but they acquired 12 slots. What are they gonna do with the rest?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.