Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying First class soon...food movies?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2016, 10:56 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold, Starwood Gold, Plat AE, CO PP MC, Marriott Rewards Plat, Virgin Elevate Gold
Flying F MCO-LAX next month.

Anyone have insight on food on this routing?
Old Jan 21, 2016, 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by caseminole
Flying F MCO-LAX next month.

Anyone have insight on food on this routing?

MCO-LAX Westbound Dinner....

Spicy Korean Chicken

or

Vegetable Lasagna

LAX-MCO Eastbound Breakfast....

Steelcut Oatmeal

or

Hawaiian Breakfast w/ Eggs and Chicken Sausage
Old Jan 21, 2016, 5:44 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold, Starwood Gold, Plat AE, CO PP MC, Marriott Rewards Plat, Virgin Elevate Gold
Originally Posted by VXCabinCrew
MCO-LAX Westbound Dinner....

Spicy Korean Chicken

or

Vegetable Lasagna

LAX-MCO Eastbound Breakfast....

Steelcut Oatmeal

or

Hawaiian Breakfast w/ Eggs and Chicken Sausage
nice!

thank you very much

Is this information posted anywhere online?
Old Feb 9, 2016, 4:16 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, B6 Mosaic, VX Silver
How about VX12 SFO-JFK in F?

I'm flying the 0705 departure SFO-JFK in F soon. What's that menu look like? Thanks for your contributions here over the years!
Old Feb 12, 2016, 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by HockeyPoser
I'm flying the 0705 departure SFO-JFK in F soon. What's that menu look like? Thanks for your contributions here over the years!
All Hawaiian Breakfast - scrambled eggs, sausage, pineapple, potatoes

Or

Fruit Plate w/yogurt and granola

Or

Steelcut Oatmeal

Old Feb 12, 2016, 8:24 pm

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
I liked the Hawaiian breakfast I had a couple of weeks ago on SFO > ORD. Actually more like a traditional eggs and sausage with pineapple on the side. The FA sliced open the croissants and melted some chocolate in the middle. Extra effort and delicious.
Old Jan 6, 2017, 4:47 pm

Programs: AS
Thinking of flying VX next month, instead of AS.
What does F offer for mid-day flight ,
SEA - LAX???
When I look up flight details, under meal it states "None".
Old Jan 6, 2017, 9:08 pm

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
You might get a full lunch or a snack plate with options like a salad or wrap or protein plate, which I like.

Plus full raid on anything available in Y. I have a soft spot for their chocolate chip cookies dipped in a hot coffee
Old Jan 7, 2017, 3:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
And I will be on JFK to FLL in just 3 weeks. It leaves at 07h45 (barring schedule changes) so I expect some sort of hot breakfast will be on offer. In Europe breakfast flights tend to be disappointing in terms of catering, but maybe not so in the US?
Old Jan 12, 2017, 11:11 am

Programs: AS
Originally Posted by ptownca
You might get a full lunch or a snack plate with options like a salad or wrap or protein plate, which I like.

Plus full raid on anything available in Y. I have a soft spot for their chocolate chip cookies dipped in a hot coffee
Thanks for information. Especially, the heads up on the ability to request food from Y. This is not an option on AS F. (unless you are willing to pay for it)
Happy Travels.
Old Jan 13, 2017, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by Concerto
And I will be on JFK to FLL in just 3 weeks. It leaves at 07h45 (barring schedule changes) so I expect some sort of hot breakfast will be on offer. In Europe breakfast flights tend to be disappointing in terms of catering, but maybe not so in the US?
If you are in F, expect a really nice hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, croissants which are not stale etc. There are usually two choices (protein oriented or fruit oriented) and if you want seconds on something, you might get it if available. Except for the amazing tenderloin I had on SFO-DAL this summer, I've always liked the breakfast offerings on VX even better than some of the lunch/dinner menus.
Old Jan 14, 2017, 8:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Flying FLL - JFK soon. Any recent F food experiences?
Old Jan 31, 2017, 11:25 am

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
What is the snack options for flights? I know they have Dean and Deluca snacks, but can you select snacks from economy as well? And are the Dean and Deluca snacks changed frequently or are they the same as always that you can find on the VX website?
Old Jan 31, 2017, 2:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by safari ari
What is the snack options for flights? I know they have Dean and Deluca snacks, but can you select snacks from economy as well? And are the Dean and Deluca snacks changed frequently or are they the same as always that you can find on the VX website?
I've never had an issue requesting the Y snacks, although you can't see what they are because they don't appear on the F video monitors.
Old Jan 31, 2017, 9:02 pm

Flying 9a departure IAD-LAX next month. Wondering if that's breakfast or lunch - and what will be served.

Also, doing the redeye back - leaves at something like 1145pm. Is there a midnight snack on that one?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.