Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Virgin America, Best US Airline in 2012

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2013, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Virgin America, Best US Airline in 2012

Based on number of complaints, overbooking, on-time arrivals and baggage issues --

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...04-08-06-52-23

There's the good news. Now everybody else can pile on with the bad news about how awful they are....Aaaaaand, go......
Old Apr 8, 2013, 5:12 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus (Silver 2014), AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Flying Blue
Interesting to see that UA was beaten out by two Regionals who fly for them (but not exclusively) and in turn, the even more awful American Eagle (blech!) beat them!
Old Apr 8, 2013, 5:19 pm

Programs: United 1K, Delta Platinum Medallion, Starwood Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Well deserved by VX. The problem isn't the front line employees.
Old Apr 8, 2013, 6:33 pm

I'm flying VX 4-11-13, my first choice airline every time I fly. I concur with the article.
Old Apr 12, 2013, 9:49 am

Programs: BA Gold
Having just flown with Virgin America I'd agree, I thought they were a great airline and wish that they were operating the new Little Red Virgin service in the UK. Both my flights were on time, the tight connection at SFO couldn't have been simpler as the gates were next to each other, the boarding process was incredibly civilised, the entertainment system fantastic and the whole plane beautifully new and clean.
Old Apr 13, 2013, 8:38 pm

Congrats to VX ^ and well deserved like others mentioned. Just finished another
great flight with them with them in F class. The crew was great. Smiles all around
and very attentive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.