When/Will CUN to SEA service start ?

Old Feb 27, 2011, 2:53 am
Original Poster

When/Will CUN to SEA service start ?

I'm trying to book RT for SEA to CUN for spring break. I can get flight from SEA to CUN on 3/22 but see no return flight. Anyone know when VA will add CUN flight to SEA ? Thanks.
Old Feb 27, 2011, 8:50 am

The flights to SFO and LAX from CUN get in too late to connect with any SEA flights. The only way to do it is to book the return as two segments, and overnight it in SFO and LAX (LAX is cheaper).
Old Feb 27, 2011, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by aviators99
The flights to SFO and LAX from CUN get in too late to connect with any SEA flights. The only way to do it is to book the return as two segments, and overnight it in SFO and LAX (LAX is cheaper).
The timings does not good for him at all. I think VX will have more flexibility the schedules who connection the flight in LAX & SFO-CUN. That will take the advantage of next connecting flight in SFO or LAX hub. SEA flight will have to leave earlier. If there is a possible to brings more passengers whose connecting next flight out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.