Flt 350 SFO-BOS Cancelled (12/26/10)

Old Dec 26, 2010, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Flt 350 SFO-BOS Cancelled (12/26/10)

Checked website before heading to SFO Flt was cancelled Website last updated 12/ 25 8:00 am ?? yet, they gave me a seat assignment the night of the 25th.

Called the morning on the 26th, was on hold over two hours. (Gave them my number, per instructions, and still have not received a call back)

Drove to the airport, booked me on a 10 pm flight. Told me they cancelled my original flight because they didn't want their plane stranded in Boston. Why would they re book me on a flight they know they will have to cancel because of the blizzard hitting Boston tomorrow morning? Especially seeing how they don't answer their phones.

BW
Old Dec 26, 2010, 6:52 pm

At last count, there are 30 or more Virgin America flights cancelled. That's thousands of people trying to get someplace AND call in to the reservation center.
Old Dec 26, 2010, 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by cringle
At last count, there are 30 or more Virgin America flights cancelled. That's thousands of people trying to get someplace AND call in to the reservation center.
Has anyone successfully gotten through to a human over the phone?

I left my number with the automated callback system nearly 10 hours ago. I've been on hold on a different line for hours. I can't find any other contact information.
Old Dec 27, 2010, 2:56 am

Long story short - I gave up and made the trek out to the airport to rebook (it gets more complicated, with the rebooked flight being cancelled shorty after, etc). However, I did finally get a callback from the first call I made, a mere 14 hours after requesting it!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.