Community
Wiki Posts
Search

virgin america promo codes

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2010, 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by giceh
I also got a mailing a few days ago for 20% off with Visa Platinum Rewards card (with Penfed). It requires purchase with that credit card. I'm not sure if the code is unique since there doesn't seem to be a limit. Can anyone else verify? To add another datapoint, I also have a Visa Signature card with Chase Freedom but got no such offer from Chase.
I had assumed this was the Virgin America Visa Signature! Pretty silly that it's offered on other Visa Signatures, but not their own!
Old Aug 31, 2010, 6:35 pm

did anyone get a loopt iphone promo code in SF or LA that they're not using?

unfortunately i'm a loser without an iphone so i couldn't get the code. sounds like it's a one-time use only code, so i would be very grateful if someone would PM me if they have a code they end up not using!
Old Sep 18, 2010, 6:50 pm

Virgin America promo codes

Hi there,

I am new to flyertalk. Just wondering if anyone has any promo codes I can use for Virgin America flights from Los Angeles to Cancun?
Old Sep 21, 2010, 2:17 pm

Promo Code Virgin America

Hi everyone!

Im planning to fly to New York for the holidays to see my family. Does anyone have a promo code they can PM me with?
My family and I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
Old Oct 8, 2010, 7:19 pm

Virgin America promo code

Would anybody happen to have a promo code they will not be using? Thanks
Old Oct 13, 2010, 6:28 pm

Does anyone please have a promo code they would like to share? Thanks
Old Oct 26, 2010, 3:21 pm

Programs: VX, AA, Amex Platinum,Amex Gold, HHonors Diamond , Marriott Plat Elite, Chase CSP
At the risk of oversaturation...Does anyone have any spare codes or any addtional tips for getting codes?

Now that Virgin has added service from LAX to DFW (a dream come true) I'll using them to go home. Thanks in advance!
Old Oct 26, 2010, 11:07 pm

Signup for their Elevate account. Then opt in to receive promotions and coupons. They send them out often.
Old Oct 27, 2010, 10:45 am

Programs: VX, AA, Amex Platinum,Amex Gold, HHonors Diamond , Marriott Plat Elite, Chase CSP
Originally Posted by cringle
Signup for their Elevate account. Then opt in to receive promotions and coupons. They send them out often.
Thanks. I did that. I'm trying to book my Xmas holiday ticket. I've got a full two weeks off. Going isn't bad, because it's not peak, but coming back is terrible. I was hoping for a code to book this ticket before it gets any worse. Thanks for your help!
Old Oct 27, 2010, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by Deeloveli
Thanks. I did that. I'm trying to book my Xmas holiday ticket. I've got a full two weeks off. Going isn't bad, because it's not peak, but coming back is terrible. I was hoping for a code to book this ticket before it gets any worse. Thanks for your help!
There may not be an easy way around it. Most promotions (online sales OR codes) are going to have any regular holiday travel days as blackout dates...
Old Oct 31, 2010, 1:04 am

I have a promo code for 20% off MCO flights if anyone wants it....A58D9A61

Book before 23.59pm 31st Oct!!
Old Nov 7, 2010, 8:48 pm

Promo Code For Virgin America?

I am trying to book travel in the next day with Virgin America...does anyone have a promo code they are not using and can share? Thanks.
-Cheers!
Old Nov 12, 2010, 4:20 pm

Talking anyone have a spare promo code?

I was wondering if anyone has a promo code they won't be using? I'll be booking my flight over the next few days.
Thanks for your consideration!
Old Nov 13, 2010, 11:06 am
njg

Hello Everyone

I am trying to get a 20% off promo code from who ever is nice enough to give me one for my family who i am trying to surprise for their first time in Florida to meet my bf parents i would really appreciate it
Old Nov 13, 2010, 2:11 pm
njg

do you have a spare promo code by any chance?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.