Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Vanguard Airlines Vantage Points
Reload this Page >

Vanguard Airlines Recalls Furloughed Pilots

Old Nov 7, 2001, 7:19 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Vanguard Airlines, Inc. today announced it has recalled all pilots furloughed as a result of the September 11 attacks. The pilot recalls are effective immediately.

``I am delighted to return Vanguard's displaced pilots to our workforce,'' said Scott Dickson, CEO and President of Vanguard Airlines. ``We have seen passenger traffic rebound since September 11 and have adjusted our schedule to accommodate these changes. We are increasing our frequencies to Denver beginning November 9 and are introducing new service in December with Kansas City's only nonstop service to South Florida.''

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/011107/cgw050_1.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.