PHL-SMF seasonal back

Old May 29, 2013, 2:22 pm
PHL
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, DL SLV, UA SLV, MR LTT, HH DIA
PHL-SMF seasonal back

I am glad to see PHL-SMF back on the schedule, and the times are good with an evening Westbound, and a red-eye Eastbound. Both are flight numbers below 700, so I guess it's a West crew on an A320.

Is this the first year it is a redeye Eastbound? I travel out there a lot and recall prior years that it was a morning departure.
Old May 30, 2013, 7:54 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat Hyatt Globalist Marriott Platinum
That's my recollection as well when I've taken that flight in the past. Can't say I'm a fan of the redeye but nice to have the route back on the schedule.
Old May 30, 2013, 4:37 pm

Not sure how long it ran last year but it looks like it drops to less than daily in Aug.
Old May 30, 2013, 9:54 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
Originally Posted by PHL
I am glad to see PHL-SMF back on the schedule, and the times are good with an evening Westbound, and a red-eye Eastbound. Both are flight numbers below 700, so I guess it's a West crew on an A320.

Is this the first year it is a redeye Eastbound? I travel out there a lot and recall prior years that it was a morning departure.
I think it could be. I remember that for at least the first three years it ran it was daylight flight, as I took it occasionally.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.