Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How do I find out what my rebooked flight is?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2009, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Question How do I find out what my rebooked flight is?

Hi

Just a GM on USAir so don't have all the insights most of you do.

Had a BOS-PHL-YOW flight planned for today. The BOS-PHL leg was cancelled. Presumably USAir has rebooked me on another itinerary, however the only way I know to find out is to call the reservation number. Option 2, to modify an existing reservation, has been busy all day.

The busy signal is quite understandable, but is this the only way, short of making the 55 mile drive to Logan in the snow, I can find out how I was rebooked?

For all I know that number may be busy until after my rebooked flight departs.

Any thoughts I'd appreciate hearing of them.

Mike
Old Mar 2, 2009, 12:09 pm

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Go on the website and under Travel Tools, select Manage Reservations, on the left side enter your 6 character PNR and departure date. It should pull up your reservation.

Last edited by gardener; Mar 2, 2009 at 12:14 pm
Old Mar 2, 2009, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Thanks....

that just gave me the original reservation info. Said unable to change on line or give me any updates.

I did make it through to at least the call queue. Hopefully they'll pick up before a conference call in 20 minutes.

Mike
Old Mar 2, 2009, 5:05 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton Dia, Avis Pres Club
I am 'glad' to see that their IT is still top noch
Old Mar 2, 2009, 5:46 pm

Programs: US Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by flyingmike
Thanks....

that just gave me the original reservation info. Said unable to change on line or give me any updates.

I did make it through to at least the call queue. Hopefully they'll pick up before a conference call in 20 minutes.

Mike
Just curious what the outcome was. Did US proactively rebook you?
Old Mar 3, 2009, 7:27 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Leow's Gold, USAIR Chairman's, Avis First, Hertz #1 Gold
Text and email notices

Flyingmike,

I admit I was not flying yesterday with all of the weather stuff but I registered my email and text with my profile. Whenever I have flight changes by the airline I recieve a call text or em,ail with the new booking details.

Look into that. It works very smoothly and I rarely have to call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.