Wiki Posts
Search

Reactivating Forfeited miles

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2008, 6:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold
Question Reactivating Forfeited miles

I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere, so looking for a link that answers it. I have 38,900 forfeited miles with USAir, with a deletion date of 5/1/2009. Can they be reactivated if I book a ticket with USair? If so, what about a ticket I booked on UA, that has a CLT-PBI USAir leg. Can I change my MP number to DM number?

I know a Visa CC is the cheapest way, but I'm too lazy for doing that and not sure the 40K miles is worth that hassle.
Old Mar 17, 2008, 8:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K, CO Platinum, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 *
Just to be clear - are you saying they were forfeited in December 2007 and May 2009 is the 18 month grace period to but them back? If so, the only way I know of getting them back is shelling out the $200. Is it worth it for 40k, yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.