Wiki Posts
Search

Booking code E : Good for Q-Miles?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2007, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG-Marriott Titanium Elite
Booking code E : Good for Q-Miles?

I'm looking at a very cheap fare from BTV to SAN but booking class is E. Was just wondering if that class gives full Q miles or what are the restrictions on it?

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 20, 2007, 11:06 am

Programs: AC Subhuman (*A silver), NW Barely Alive
Originally Posted by Super Larry
Was just wondering if that class gives full Q miles or what are the restrictions on it?
Are you asking about Dividend Miles Q credit or Aeroplan Q credit?

Dividend miles gives miles flown or 500 miles (whichever is greater) on all classes, except for the award classes you book from with the VDB "free flight" certificates.

As for aeroplan, every class earns full Q miles, except for the above award class. I managed to get "P" status with AC flying every segment on lowest-fare US Airways flights (including at least one RT in "E").

Note: this info was taken from the Dividend Miles and the Aeroplan websites - they may not be "up to date"...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.