Wiki Posts
Search

PHL Food?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2007, 5:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Avis President; Marriott Platinum
PHL Food?

If you had to meet a client in PHL for breakfast, what is the best place to go in B or C terminal?
Old Feb 19, 2007, 6:46 pm

Unfortunately, bad experiences come to mind more quickly than good ones at times, so I would say NOT TGI Friday's on C --- my experiences have been mediocre to very poor service, esp. in the morning.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 6:52 pm

Programs: AA, AS, SQ, Hilton Diamond, PC Platinum, National Exec
Originally Posted by EddieG
If you had to meet a client in PHL for breakfast, what is the best place to go in B or C terminal?
That place that has a ton of beers on tap. I can't remember the name of it, I haven't had breakfast there but lunch/dinner is usually pretty good. I noticed they have a breakfast menu and intend to try it out next time I pass through in the AM.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 8:20 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA Plat, Starwood Gold, AX Plat, Hertz Gold, Avis Preferred, Star Alliance Gold
I've been in PHL once, so I'm not the expert, but I seem to remember a trendy looking place over by the international gates. At night, it was lit up with almost a nightclub look. I have no idea if they have breakfast or what it was called, but perhaps this will jog someone else's memory and they'll offer further help.

If it were night, I can say that I would take my client there.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 8:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold,MR Gold, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by Dan6681
That place that has a ton of beers on tap. I can't remember the name of it, I haven't had breakfast there but lunch/dinner is usually pretty good. I noticed they have a breakfast menu and intend to try it out next time I pass through in the AM.
I believe you are thinking of Jet Rock with all the beers. And yes it is ok. I've never eaten breakfast there, but I have gotten breakfast to go. They have a short order cook at the one on C concourse (not sure about B)and they make pretty generous omelets and burritos.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: aa/ua gold; mar titanium. SPG till I die.
your only option is to meet a client at the airport for breakfast? Why not head down Bartram towards Chester/Ridley Park and go to that "Diner" between the hotels that I can see heading down 95?
Old Feb 19, 2007, 10:25 pm

Programs: None
Depending on time available and your inclination, you might do what some crews do - go to the hotel connected via walkway to B-Con. It means leaving security, and thus having to reclear, but it gets you away from the crowds and noise.

Jim
Old Feb 19, 2007, 10:52 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Originally Posted by BoeingBoy
Depending on time available and your inclination, you might do what some crews do - go to the hotel connected via walkway to B-Con. It means leaving security, and thus having to reclear, but it gets you away from the crowds and noise.

Jim
I ate breakfast one morning there & it was great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.