Community
Wiki Posts
Search

? on US Vacation Packages...

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2007, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

? on US Vacation Packages...

Without calling the costomer service, I figure I can get a quicker, more honest answer here...

1. Are US Vacation packages upgradable? I can't find where the vacations web page indicates the class of fare these packages are booked. I would like to upgrade my wife and I by using miles. I'm US Silver, but I may be rolling the dice to upgrade based on status. Are Mexico and Carribbean tough upgrades?

2. I have a $200 voucher from US. Is there a way I apply it to the Vacation Packages?
Old Feb 17, 2007, 6:06 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, VS Silver, Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
I can't answer the voucher question for sure, but I was told that US Air vacations is a seperate entity from US Air. As far as upgrades, I recently did an Orlando vacation through them and had no trouble getting upgraded each flight
Old Feb 17, 2007, 6:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K, CO Platinum, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5 *
I can answer the voucher question: no. I tried recently and as the above poster noted, they're separate.

Edit: But they will book your flight and let you goto a ticket counter to submit the voucher and still give you any discounts they have on hotels, excursions, etc. In my case, there wasn't a real discount, so I booked everything individually and still had to goto the airport to submit the voucher.

Last edited by MayorMcKnife; Feb 17, 2007 at 6:54 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.