Search

Didn't re-qualify for Plat. What next?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2007, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: USAir Plat, AA Plat
Didn't re-qualify for Plat. What next?

All,

I apologize in advance because I know this has been asnwered before but I searched and searched and even got conflicting answers from the Plat phone reps.

My Plat. status expires 2/28/07. I didn't re-qualify this year. What happens beginning in March 2007? Do I move down the ladder to Gold or fall off completely?

I am considering booking a west coast flight in March and only considering US for the upgrade chance.

Thanks.
Old Jan 31, 2007, 8:26 am

Programs: DL Diamond, VS Silver, Priority Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
You fall off the planet completely in US's eyes. No slow fall down the ladder....it's a freefall back to regular DM member!
Old Jan 31, 2007, 12:12 pm

Programs: US Airways,Hilton HHonors, Marriott, National
Originally Posted by natas43
You fall off the planet completely in US's eyes. No slow fall down the ladder....it's a freefall back to regular DM member!
That is the "rule" but you may not have that happen to you. Remember if that DOES happen, you can get SILVER by doing the trial elite....

I would call now... and check.
Old Jan 31, 2007, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by LAX1K to AmWest
That is the "rule" but you may not have that happen to you. Remember if that DOES happen, you can get SILVER by doing the trial elite....

I would call now... and check.
There are a few threads on "trial elite." I would call now to try to sign up for trial elite, but was told that you have to drop to non-elite first, which should be March 1.

Last edited by BF263533; Jan 31, 2007 at 12:36 pm Reason: Added date

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.