Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH DM Posting Time

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2007, 6:51 am
Original Poster

LH DM Posting Time

Last Thursday I flew BOS-FRA-BLR and the BOS-FRA leg posted the same day I arrived in BLR. I'm still waiting on the FRA-BLR leg to post. Does LH only post miles to US on a weekly basis? Has anyone else had problems with their connecting segment on LH not posting? I had a similar problem happen last summer flying BOS-MUC-FCO.

Thanks
Old Jan 24, 2007, 7:39 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
I've flown LH twice: BOS-FRA and ARN-FRA-PHL. (FRA-ARN was on SK.) The miles for those three segments all posted to DM within 24 hours, the first (BOS-FRA) on a Sunday, the second two (ARN-FRA-PHL) on a Thursday.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 7:40 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Gold, Marriott Gold Elite
My last LH flight credited to US DM was almost a year ago. That happened within 3 days after the flights including the intra-Europe ones.
Since then I have jumped ship to UA MP. My last LH flight two weeks ago was credited to my MP account within 24 hours after I have landed!!!!
Old Jan 24, 2007, 7:48 am

Programs: AA EXP
LH is usually great with time to post. Any time ive flown LH (or even when LH handles other airlines....like SAS), the miles are posted at 24hours after the flight.
Old Jan 24, 2007, 7:16 pm

Programs: VS AU, AS 75K, Hilton Lifetime Diamond
My last trip to Europe the LH flights hit before my arrival US flight into London. Go figure.
Old Jan 25, 2007, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Thanks everyone for their responses. I checked my BP and the missing FRA-BLR leg shows "US*G" just like the BOS-FRA leg, 7 days later it still hasn't posted, so who knows where the credit went. I guess I'll be mailing it in.

And greetings from Bangalore, India

Edit: Looks like my FRA-BLR leg just showed up at 2:30am EST. Perhaps LH only posts to US every Friday at 2:30am?

Last edited by sdlevi27; Jan 26, 2007 at 12:37 am Reason: Miles showed up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.