National 6x US bonus miles missing.

Old Jan 16, 2007, 8:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
National 6x US bonus miles missing.

Last year i rented from National twice (sept,nov) as they had 6x miles bonus instead of the usual 2x mileage. Both times i only recieved the usual 2x miles. I spoke with National and they said that the bonus miles come from US air. I called usair twice. They acknowledged the missing miles, and noted my account about the missing mileage. Still no miles. I wont even bother renting from national anymore if they [us/national] can't get the mileage right. In the interm; has anyone had luck collecting the additional bonus miles? If so how?
thanks!
Old Jan 16, 2007, 9:15 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Exec Platinum, SPG Platinum / Ambassador / Lifetime Gold, Avis FIRST
Follow up with National - not US Airways.

US can agree that you should have gotten miles, but National is responsible for actually posting them. Contact them to get it sorted out, there's not much that US will be able to do aside from agree that you are owed the miles.
Old Jan 16, 2007, 9:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
I talked to national twice. they pulled up my bill and the promo code. The promo for the additional miles, they said, was a usair promo and not theirs. When i got my original miles (2x), my bill was fwd to US air, and US air was to post miles based on the bill. such a headache....
Old Jan 16, 2007, 6:24 pm

Programs: LT Marriott Uber Titanium; From US CP to dirt (Its been a while)
I've had this problem for over a month now. US says they need to have someone manually add the miles but they are "really backed up" right now. It's gone from being told it will take 3 days, to 7 days, to another 7 days, etc. These are the only points I need to make CP.

As of my last call a week ago they say they are still trying to add the miles and seperatly will manually upgrade me to CP....still waiting.......

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.