"Gold" Challenge?

Old Jan 4, 2007, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by cestmoi123
Just initiated a 2007 challenge. Took 2 minutes on the phone, the rep knew exactly what I was talking about. Silver status takes effect immediately, you then have 90 days to fly 6k miles (for silver) - if you do, you keep status through Feb 08.
Do they still do 12K for Gold and 18K for Plat?
Old Jan 5, 2007, 7:23 am

Programs: US,AA
You cant do if you have status already and it takes 24hrs to kick in from when you call.
Old Jan 16, 2007, 12:39 pm

Programs: US Gold, HH gold
Just initiated a silver challenge, took 10 minutes over the phone and the website reflected it within 10 minutes.

Could someone please pm me the silver dm phone number? I have some Y fares upcoming to put requests in for. I forgot to ask on the phone. Thanks!

note- I was checked for prior challenges, it is a once in a lifetime (lifetime of account anyway) event.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.