Wiki Posts
Search

Award waiting on CX / QR

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2014, 3:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Award waiting on CX / QR

First of all I apologize if I failed to find an appropriate title for my posting.

I have a ticket booked using USDM which I may have to change, as there is a change in airlines, I may have to redeposit the miles and book again.

The problem is that I have a segment on QR (QR40 CDG-DOH) and another on Cathay (CX 846).

I am a little concerned that if I cancel and rebook, these flights may be unavailable to book again. Under these circumstances, my query is:
  • Does QR/CX allow their FF members to waitlist for award seats?
  • If yes, are the award seats issued to them as soon as the seats become available or there is some batch process that runs every <n> hours?
  • Further more, is there a way to check if anyone has waitlisted for these seats?
Old Dec 1, 2014, 4:58 pm

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Your original post has been moved to the right thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...hread-178.html
Old Dec 1, 2014, 9:45 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Please continue this in the consolidated oneworld thread above.

aztimm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.