Wiki Posts
Search

Buy/Earn PQM Quickly

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2014, 5:22 pm
Original Poster

Buy/Earn PQM Quickly

Hi,

I need approximately 550 PQM before I hit Gold status. I was wondering if there was a reasonably (preferably cheaper) way to get 550 PQM that anyone knows of. I would need these before my next wave of flights Oct 2.

Thanks
Old Sep 26, 2014, 5:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors Diamond, Nexus
Originally Posted by robdls
Hi,

I need approximately 550 PQM before I hit Gold status. I was wondering if there was a reasonably (preferably cheaper) way to get 550 PQM that anyone knows of. I would need these before my next wave of flights Oct 2.

Thanks
Fly somewhere between now and Sep 30 or pay US $499 before your next flight to buy up to Gold (which doesn't give you the PQM, just the status). The only other way you're getting PQM is by spending $25k on the US Mastercard and that would be very unlikely to post in the next week even if you were close to the threshold right now, based on statement dates, etc.
Old Oct 1, 2014, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by gruss
Fly somewhere between now and Sep 30 or pay US $499 before your next flight to buy up to Gold (which doesn't give you the PQM, just the status). The only other way you're getting PQM is by spending $25k on the US Mastercard and that would be very unlikely to post in the next week even if you were close to the threshold right now, based on statement dates, etc.
Do you still get PQMs for buying a club membership? How long does that take to post?
Old Oct 1, 2014, 6:46 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Rookie3
Do you still get PQMs for buying a club membership? How long does that take to post?
Nope.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.