Search

changing my journey halfway through a return

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2014, 6:33 pm
formerly bdohmen
Original Poster

Programs: Still dealing with the loss of my BA Concorde Room Card
changing my journey halfway through a return

I am booked with my wife PHL/FRA/VIE return in November. I have a meeting I need to be at in amsterdam the day after our return but our fare was deeply discounted so little reason to try to change it. If I join my wife on the return and in Frankfurt we go our separate ways will they still allow her to board the flight or will she run into issues if only one of us is there?
Old Aug 24, 2014, 6:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Nope. Unless your wife is traveling on some coupon or special deal which requires you to travel with her, if you no show, your xFRA will be cancelled and she will go on her merry way. It's possible that she may be paged at the gate or on the aircraft as they are looking for you. But, she's not going to be off-loaded.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 8:08 am

Programs: American, Delta, JetBlue, United
Originally Posted by bdohmen
I am booked with my wife PHL/FRA/VIE return in November. I have a meeting I need to be at in amsterdam the day after our return but our fare was deeply discounted so little reason to try to change it. If I join my wife on the return and in Frankfurt we go our separate ways will they still allow her to board the flight or will she run into issues if only one of us is there?
If you have checked baggage it will go through to VIE. You and your wife will have your passports checked and stamped at FRA, but you won't see your checked baggage there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.