Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PHL-BGM Schedule/Frequency Changed?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2014, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
PHL-BGM Schedule/Frequency Changed?

Where can I find if/when something changed with the scheduled frequency of the PHL-BGM US Airways flight?

They've always had a flight that comes in to BGM late at night (like 10:30ish), but I'm trying to get on that flight for September 23, and can't seem to even find that flight scheduled.

Does anybody know if this is indeed some sort of permanent schedule change and/or where I can verify this?

Thanks!
Old Aug 6, 2014, 3:12 pm

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec
They seem to be playing around with BGM schedules. That flight disappears in early September, and reappears an hour earlier in early October.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat
So what's up with that then? They're not going to have that flight for all of September?
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:50 pm
Original Poster

Also, where do you go to look at what the schedules are? I was using Expert Flyer to check it out, but I can only look for like 7 days at a time. I couldn't find anywhere that I could check out the schedule like a month at a time.

Thanks!
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:54 pm

Programs: US DM, UA MP
Hi SkinsFan0521 - I cannot offer much in the way of assistance, but you do have my sympathy. I was born and raised in BGM (was just up this past weekend for Spiedie Fest as I am a hot air balloon pilot and my passion for it started there) and it is sad to see how much service has been cut there.

I seem to recall seeing something on Airliners.Net awhile ago that they were going to be cutting back to 2 flights per day outbound, and three inbound (or maybe vice versa) so you may be a "victim" of that. Sad to think that an airport at once had Dc-9s and F100s is down to a few Dashes per day, but such is business. I personally love the old Piedmont Dash 8s!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.