Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Airways Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2014, 3:04 am

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
Originally Posted by smilinganddialing
You can definitely use the Admirals Club at ORD in T3 but please keep in mind that as of now, US flies out of T2.
It is no longer the case. US flies to 4 gates at H as we landed at H12 last week.

Check-in is still at T2, but gates are at T3.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 4:45 am

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by TommyV
Thanks for all the info ... does anyone know or have experience with the arrival lounge in ATH?
There is no arrival lounge...
Old Aug 7, 2014, 6:16 am

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Originally Posted by Air Rarotonga
There is no arrival lounge...
Air Rarotonga is correct.

Athens departure lounge info can be found here, and the BA lounge should be accessible to OP flying Business ATH-PHL on US.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 11:03 am

Programs: UA, AA, IHG, SPG, CC
Originally Posted by phlwookie
Very minor correction: you can use the US Clubs in PHL A-West (the largest), B/C (it's one large club above the B-C connector walkway, rather than one in each of the B and C terminals), and F, and the AA Admirals Club in A-East, though that one is pretty small. My suggestion would be the A-East or B/C Clubs, whichever is closer to your gate. PHL-LAX will not depart from Terminal F, so no need to go over there.
Ah, good to know - thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.